Various workshops and seminars are organized with the support of and hosted by member organizations in line with the main mission of extending and institutionalization the University-Industry collaboration and technology transfer processes in Turkey within the scope of working principles.
- March 31, 2016 - Registered Technology Transfer Professionals (RTTP) Introduction and Application Processes Workshop: The Workshop hosted by Ankara Chamber of Industry is held with the participation of Aykut Gülalanlar from City-TTO as the spokesman with the support of E.U. EBILTEM – TTO and 19 attendants.
- June 17, 2016 - Registered Technology Transfer Professionals (RTTP) Application Processes Workshop: The tracks to follow to obtain RTTP certificate and specifically the declaration-based application processes (Route 2) are explained in detail by Claar-els van Delft who has served as the member of the Board of Directors of ATTP and ASTP-Proton manager. 14 TTO Specialists in total have attended the training.
- March 11 – 12, 2017 Workshop on Understanding the Ecosystem within the Scope of National Strategic Targets in Health: Held in Ankara Başkent University.
- March 16 – 17, 2017- Effects and Contributions of Universities to Regional Development; New Methods and Approaches Workshop: Within the scope of TUBITAK 2223-D Program, a workshop a workshop where the contributions of universities to the economic development of the towns and regions they are in were discussed was held in Izmir with the participation of the University of Lincoln, University of London, University of Southampton and University of Edinburgh from England.
- April 4, 2017 – Ecosystem Workshop on Health Technologies: The workshop hosted by Başkent University is held in Ankara.
- August 01, 2019 – A New Player in R&D Innovation Ecosystem: The Research Infrastructures within the Scope of the Law Number 6550 is held with the participation of approximately 70 attendants and contributions of TUBITAK ARGES team and legislation and implementation-related problems of the four pioneer centers established under the law no. 6440 were discussed. The Meeting is hosted by Ankara Chamber of Industry.
- February 18, 2021- TUBITAK National Support Programs (1702 and 1707 Calls) Information Meeting: National grant programs number 1702 and 1707 online information meeting hosted by USIMP was held with the contributions of TUBITAK and TUBITAK TEYDEB (Technology And Innovation Funding Programs Directorate).